Monday 7 October 2013

A New Year Begins

So my second year has just stated and I've been given a ton of work to do in the first week. The project I have been working on so far is the hardsurface modeling. I'm going to be posting up as much work as I can. Please leave feedback, it'll really help out in my development.

I've pick a corner with in the world of Jak and Dexter. I found a piece of concept I really liked a decided to build it in Maya and up the poly count, since the game has a shortage of them in the game. Though I would make a more realistic looking garage with the A grave Zoomer being worked on.  

The Zoomer is the main focal point I want to work on, making most of the peaces septet so I can place them wherever I want. also I've blocked out the scene so now I roughly know where everything is going to go.








No comments:

Post a Comment